Core objective of Oracle Social Network (OSN):
– Promote collaboration.
– Increase Efficiency
– Enable effective information sharing.
It’s a secure and private communication channel driven by following core principles:
Information can be shared across the organization or between individuals.
You can leverage OSN to:
– Discuss on a particular project/deliverable.
– Publish and Review files.
– Get updates on daily activities of people you follow.
– Initiate discussion on a particular object e.g. Purchase Order, Sales Order, Work Order, Sales Opportunity etc.
Key components of Oracle Social Network (OSN):
– Activity and Activity Streams
– People and Groups
– Social Objects
Oracle Social Network (OSN) User Interfaces:
– OSN Web Client
– OSN within Oracle Cloud
– OSN within Outlook
Know more about Forms Personalizations in the “Oracle Forms Personalizations – Comprehensive Guide” book: Available Here
The content posted above is based on author’s own experience and opinion. The details mentioned above may differ in various versions and scenarios of Oracle e-Business suite. You need to have required licenses from Oracle to enable mentioned functionalities.
Got queries? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.