Following points should be evaluated prior to finalising an Integration approach.
– Frequency of interfacing, i.e. how often the information should be synchronized between systems.
– Volume of information to be exchanged between system.
– Future roadmap of the business to evaluate whether the integration developed today will be obsolete in the coming days.
– Error Handling and communication mechanism.
– Scalability and adaptability to potential future business scenarios and data model.
Know more about Forms Personalizations in the “Oracle Forms Personalizations – Comprehensive Guide” book: Available Here
The content posted above is based on author’s own experience and opinion. The details mentioned above may differ in various versions and scenarios of Oracle e-Business suite. You need to have required licenses from Oracle to enable mentioned functionalities.
Got queries? Please write to email@example.com.